Blood danate app

i am begginer any one can guuide me

So, first of all it’s “donate” and not “danate”, now coming to the point. It’s very good that you wanna build such a good application, but since you’re a beginner, I won’t recommend studying Java/Kotlin right now to develop apps.

You can checkout Scratch or MIT App Inventor, these two are very good visual programming languages for beginners, you can even publish your app using MIT App Inventor. Their are various tutorials on YouTube about these languages/websites.

But, through these languages/websites you can’t make professional looking apps, these are just to introduce you to the programming world.

If you anyway want to start with Android Development straight away, then you can complete the following courses from LearnVern :-

1. Core Java Course
  2. Advanced Java Course
  3. Android Basics Course
  4. Advanced Android Course

I will also recommend to watch some tutorials & do some courses on various websites and YouTube :-

1. Codecademy Java Course
  2. Java Tutorial for Beginners by CodeWithMosh (YouTube)
  3. Java Programming Master Class by Udemy (Paid)
  4. Complete Java Course (Basics to Advance) by CodeWithHarry in Hindi (YouTube)
  5. Android Development Tutorials in Hindi by CodeWithHarry (YouTube)
  6. Mobile App Development Course by Shaw Academy (Paid)
  7. Java & Android Courses by Great Learning Academy

You can also yourself find many of these tutorials/courses all over the internet. All the Best for your Android Development Journey.

Thank You,
Arnav Kumar